SNEPco scholarship 2019-2020
It’s like a culture in the life of every Nigerian student to expect the Shell Nigeria Exploration Production company (SNEPco ) to announce its scholarship offers for undergraduates annually. In this post, we carefully stated the processes and the Eligibility of the Candidate.
THE SHELL NIGERIA EXPLORATION PRODUCTION COMPANY (SNEPCo) NATIONAL MERIT UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
Overview of (SNEPCo) NATIONAL MERIT UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
SNEPCo and its board launch it’s on SNEPCo National Merit University Scholarship. The scholarship aim is to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians.
Eligibility to apply for SNEPCo scholarship
This scholarship is only open to FULL-TIME undergraduates studying in universities within Nigeria.
- Must have an O/level of seven credits, including Mathematics and English
- Have gained admission during the 100 level in an accredited and approved university in ‘
- Must be a full-time student studying in an accredited university in Nigeria at the undergraduate level with a minimum grade point average of 3.5 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official records)
Things you should know about SNEPCo scholarship
- SNEPCo doesn’t accept emailed applications. It is very important to visit the official website for detailed information and also access the online application portal
- SNEPCo does not collect application fees.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to apply for SNEPCo Scholarship
- Before you apply for SNEPCo Scholarship, you must have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with a white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ Level result and A’ Levels/OND/NCE Results as applicable
- JAMB Result
- Letter of Identification from State (Showing Local Government of Origin)
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload